Camping du casino : the sea in Oye Plage
The Camping du Casino, located in the town of Oye Plage (62) is 300 meters from the beach and within 5 minutes drive from the beach lifeguard.
From the camping, you can discover the nature reserve of Platier Oye (150m) or go fishing within 5 minutes drive in a fishing pond.
Ideally located in the Hauts de France and more precisely on the Opal Coast, you can make a calm and relaxing retreat or explore a region rich in history and cultural sites (Museum of Calais lace, museum or 39-45 memory, domed Helfault, museum port of Dunkirk, Nausicaa in Boulogne).
You can also make pedestrian walks (GR route) or cycling in the countryside as well as individual sports or group Sportica, the park of the Aa Galamé park, etc ……
Camping is also popular for the ease of access to major cities in Nord Pas-de-Calais : Dunkerque, Calais, St Omer.
- Rental mobile home 4 and 6 beds for the night, weekend or week
- Renting pitches for camper, caravan, tent
- You can also extend the experience by renting a residential location
- Sanitary fully equipped to standards PMR 2015 (toilet paper, hair dryer, hand dryer, soap dispenser)
- WIFI connection (available for each location)
- Playgrounds, petanque, table tennis, table football!
A family camping
For over 25 years, this site is managed by family in the town of Oye Plage (62) in a friendly atmosphere and listening and offers a comfortable setting with human size (57 locations) suitable for acquaintance.
We hope to see you soon and remain at your disposal.